Pages

Thursday, July 04, 2019

I met Abdullah Khan in Mumbai last December. I had already started reading ‘Patna Blues’ by then and the book was already making wave. I was little apprehensive; you know how an author with fame can be. But Abdullah surprised me with his down-to-earth honestly and his easy charm. There’s nothing artificial about him. He is a real deal.
I promised that I’ll review ‘Patna Blues’, but that did not happen (the book has already been reviewed in all possible places and I had nothing new to say, beside that I really, really enjoyed it.) So, when the opportunity arrived to interview him for ‘The Punch Magazine’, I seized it.

It’s been a privilege to be a part of Abdullah’s incredible journey.

Read.

http://thepunchmagazine.com/the-byword/interviews/love-and-longing-in-patna

No comments:

Post a Comment