Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday Book Report I/
Diversity India, edited by Hilda David and Francis Jarman, published by Om Books International, releasing today at 4 pm at Crossword Book Store, Phoenix Market City, Viman Nagar, Pune. Pune folks, do attend if possible.
I think the book, which takes a micro look at modern India from a diverse point of view, is important (and interesting) for our time. In any case, I am so proud of this book, as it gives me the opportunity to share space with friends and authors I cherish and admire. Discounting for me, the book indeed has an impressive list of contributors – Arshia Sattar; Arundhathi Subramaniam; Githa Hariharan; Jerry Pinto; Meena Kandasamy; Ramu Ramanathan; R Raj Rao, among many other others. Do check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment