Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom

>>>>>>
Sam: Why do you consider me your enemy?
Redford: Because your girlfriend stabbed me in the back with lefty scissors.
Sam: She's my wife now.
Redford: Congratulations!
Sam: Thank you. But I'm saying before that, six weeks ago, from day one, why didn't you like me?
Redford: Why should I? Nobody else does.

>>>>>>>>>
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.
Suzy: Was he a good dog?
Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

>>>>>>
Sam: It's possible I may wet the bed by the way. Later, I mean.
Suzy: Okay.
Sam: I wish I didn't have to mention it but just in case. I don't want to make you be offended.
Suzy: Of course, I won't.

>>>>>>
Sam: [In the women's dressing room] What kind of bird are you?
Sparrow: [Starting to point to the other actresses] I'm a sparrow, she's a dove...
Sam: [Cutting her off] No. I said...
[Points to Suzy]
Sam: What kind of bird are YOU?
Suzy: I'm a raven.

>>>>>>>>
Sam: I'm sorry.
Suzy: Oh, it's okay!
Sam: I'm on your side.
Suzy: I know.

>>>>
Sam: I love you but you don't know what you're talking about.
Suzy: I love you too.

From Wes Anderson's 'Moonrise Kingdom', the conversation between the film's young lovebirds, who run away from home, initiating the film's madcap search operation.
More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment