Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Black & While


Here’s another fashion trend. This summer, fashion goes black & white. Sometimes back, a friend decided to give me a gift. So, we went to a shirt shop. Not the branded ones, of course. There were too many colours to choose from. That’s when I saw the black & white number with big bold stripes. I found the shirt striking and unusual. Soon, it was mine and I was very proud of it.

I wore it once to general appreciation. But since then, I am seeing more and more people wearing similar shirts; I have also seen them on shop displays, even branded ones. In short, these black & white stripe shirts are more common than I’d have imagined.

I wonder if it’s really a new trend, or it’s just me who’ve noticed it for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment