Pages

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Breathless

Patricia Franchini: What is your greatest ambition in life?
Parvulesco: To become immortal... and then die.

Liliane: Do you support youth?
Michel Poiccard: I like the old.

Van Doude, The Journalist: What's more ethical: The women who cheats, or the man who walks out?
Parvulesco: The woman who cheats.

Michel Poiccard: I always get interested in girls who aren't right for me.

Patricia Franchini: Do you know William Faulkner?
Michel Poiccard: No. Who's he? Have you slept with him?

Michel Poiccard: I told you being afraid is the worst sin there is.

Michel Poiccard: Shall we steal a Cadillac?

Michel Poiccard: Seen Antonio?
Hood: I'll tell you if I can kiss the girl.

Michel Poiccard: After all, I'm an asshole. After all, yes, I've got to. I've got to!

No comments:

Post a Comment